feel good friday

9:41:00 AM

Feel good Friday layout. I'm posting it early just because I can. Just one request -for those who feel they have the right to teach the layouts off this blog and not credit me for my work, well good on you. I am glad to see you are not faced with the moral dilemma of using other people's work and passing it off as your own. And if you don't feel that I deserve the credit that is fine too. I just find it sad that when people inspire others to do similar work or projects they can't even give the person credit. Again, there's a ray of sun that is worth shining on me too. On a lighter note - I enjoyed this layout. The patterned papers were chosen for their beauty and the fact that they picked up the colours in the photos perfectly. The journaling was printed on Japanese paper with gold leaf potpourri flecks in them - just love that paper too much! The black square is stamped and then coloured with perfect pearls(not clearly visible here) to add a touch of bling.
Hope you have a wonderful day, and count your blessings no matter how small!
Supplies: Cardstock Bazzill Basics. Patterned paper K&Co, Webster's pages, 7Gypsies & Basic Grey. Metal Frames Tim Holtz. Sticker 7Gypsies. Stamp Inkadinkado. Perfect Pearls Ranger Industries. Other Embroidery thread.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images