the drawers in progress...

9:30:00 AM

Ok so these are the bare little drawers freshly washed and cleaned as posted a couple of weeks ago...if you recall I am decorating them and here is the first stage for now...
Doing what I do best - using my off-cuts and scraps of paper that I really love.

The most used papers includes, 7Gypsies, Autumn Leaves, Webster's Pages, K&Company, Basic Grey and Making Memories. The rest include altered book paper, sheet music and some of the original labels that I left on for sentiments' sake. It really does look better in real life! The other set of the same drawers that mom eventually gave to me as well, holds my most used tools such as gum eraser for removing glue, glue sticks and adhesives, my name stamp, Tim Holtz applicator tool and sponges, edge distressers etc. The bigger one seen here currently has small stuff like H2O's, pigment powders and glitter in them. I use these often and they are a pain to store and get to! Now they are right next to me...anyhow check back sometime for the next phase..have a super creative day!



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images