a quick share

7:29:00 AM

This is a mini-album I made for a design team call but never got to finish the layouts ... so that was that! I actually enjoyed making this one - you see I am after all not really a mini-album fan. They are hard work and can take up a lot of time and supplies - it just never seems to end.
The inside consists of paper, fabric, cardstock, acetate, acrylic and felt. I used some left over fabric and cut my own pages using my pinking shears. The edges a re cut with my silhouette machine. The front cover is a piece of acrylic with rub-ons and a Tim Holtz game spinner, which then show through onto the rest of the page created on cardboard.
Supplies: Patterned paper & cardstock Prima & Kaisercraft. Rub-ons, stickers 7Gypsies. Grungeboard Tim Holtz. Distress ink Ranger Industries. Other Acetate, fabric, acrylic, cardboard, glitter, double sided tape.
PS. I have finished the first layer of my little drawers. I am pleased! I stuck to my true colours and used products and supplies that are my signature - OFF CUTS! I love the look and will post photos later. The 2nd layer...I as hoping that if I had 48 friends who each make me an inchie...mmmm. back to the drawing board! Have a fabulous day!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images