Quick Cards

11:41:00 AM

I have been in a cardmaking mood for a while now - it just seems that for now they are uncomplicated and easy. I also have a couple of layout kits left from earlier this year and decided to use them as inspiration for a card kit. So from the cardstock ribbon, paper, and other embellishments included in the pack you can make about 16 cards. Not bad at all! This card is made with the paper and embellishments with only a stamped image and sentiment added. The stamps my newest and most favourite I got a couple of months ago from my friend Shamela in Cape Town - it's a Penny Black stamp - my first ever but certainly not my last. It really was a bargain buy at only about R90.00.
I am also doing a couple of card classes in the next few months amongst others. So hop on over to Sweet Scrappins in Pretoria (for the locals) and enquiry about their classes. The card classes are going to be loads of fun and I have some different and exciting ideas planned for them. Hope to see some of the regulars there.
Supplies: Patterned Paper K&Company. Cardstock Canson & DCWV. Sentiment KI Memories. Stamp Penny Black. Ink Versafine. Other Brads & diamantes.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images