something cute

10:42:00 AM

I am not really into cute - don't get me wrong..I Love all those beautiful Magnolia and Tilda stamps with their cute images. They are truly gorgeous and they make for some seriously stunning cards. I however don't own many cute stamps apart from the PSX range - only because I worked for the company who imported PSX stamps and they had some seriously beautiful stamps. So the other day I found this image amongst some ready stamped and embossed images from way back when. And so Mr mouse became a cute card.

The image was stamped in Black memories ink and then coloured with my Winsor & Newton watercolours. I love painting and so have not really made the transition from
paint to Copic markers. The fruit and veggies were highlighted with
orange and snowflake glitter on top of the paint.

Hope you have a peaceful Sunday afternoon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images