altered dummy

6:42:00 AM

this is still one of my favourite projects done a couple of years ago - and yes it is still in tack with maybe a few dust layers and spider webs but still lovely. I purchased the bodice from a local department store and then set about covering it with 7Gypsies rub-ons, ribbon, flowers, antique keys, charms, tags and whatever else i could find. To get the ribbons all puffy I first made a little tulle skirt. I love how we crafters can take anything an just play and create and change stuff into new stuff!
after all our recent break-ins here in South Africa we had to replace quite a bit of our electric fencing. This lead me to discover some rusted old wire ... and you all know how much I love rusty old wire - so I immediately carted a whole lot into the house and well am waiting for the right moment to start creating and altering and changing....watch this space!
I can't imagine my life without being able to create!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images