xmas tags 11 & 12

11:41:00 AM

Tag #12

If only I had some grunge paper…oh Santa where are you? Well I wanted to make some of these paper rosettes so thought it may look cute on the tag as well. I used my mixture of colour wash and perfect pearls to spray the book paper rosette. I love how the spray nestled in between the folds and left a sparkly blue strip in between. The background stamp is a PSX Christmas script. The vintage Santa ornament I got from my sister and he was the perfect centre piece.



Tag #11

For this tag I changed it almost totally…well sorry tim I just don’t like your reindeer stamp and well don’t have any other reindeer stamps, so opted for this one from Stamp City – a real classic. I used the Prima flowers like tim did and because I don’t have the I-top brad maker (not sure how much you would use it to be honest) I made my own epoxy brad. Took a chipboard button and covered it in music paper, then added about 5 layers of glossy accents – the trick is to leave each layer to totally dry before adding the next one. I do like how it turned out though.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images