xmas tags 9 & 10

9:22:00 AM

Xmas tag #10

Right up my alley! I love this tag Tim!! Now if only I can get my hands on some of those vintage baubles he collects. As we don’t have any big metal sheets with sticky backs…I used my Nashua tape and simply divided my tag into 3 parts to that my tape would cover the widths perfectly. I also don’t have the refillable alcohol ink pens so I simply used the bottle – nothing wrong with that – it worked fine and I could even do the straight lines where the tape meets up with each other. I added my faux stitches using my tiny attacher and then added 3 metal star studs.
And here’s a tip….if by any chance you don’t have a black archival ink pad around to remove some of the colour off the top of your letters….use black STAZON! It worked just as well. I simply rubbed my ink pad across the raised parts and then took a baby wipe and rubbed.


Xmas tag #9

For this tag I replaced Tim’s film strip ribbon with some negative strips. I added some photos from his doo-dads instead of the smaller printable ones he offered. For the bigger picture I did use his photo although not crazy about the screaming child – I can just hear these kids crying and screaming and throwing tantrums in the shopping malls….
I managed to dig out some of the old EK success letters that almost look like typewriter keys with some imagination. The rest is pretty straight forward – needless to say I loved making this tag.


and yes the old dymo machine got a good clean to get rid of all the dust it has gathered for the past few months...

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images