scrap and stamp challenge.

12:06:00 PM

so i don't really have a life at the moment and yet my days are filled with lots of stuff...hence i forgot to post my scrap and stamp challenge layout. The challenge was to use an image as inspiration...I used the fours squares and hearts as my challenge...
the inside puzzle parts are from the scrapbook convention in 2007 i think...never did finish that layout (sorry Sarah)..but couldn't bare all the cutting...but did find it appropriate to complete this layout.
i used one of my favourite flourish stamps from Fancy Pants and stamped it in flannel grey ancient page. I then used silver relief outline by Pebeo to make the little dots to add some dimension.

my favourite paperartsy stamp...to replicate the look of jayson on the photo...what could you possible be thinking?

for the hearts i used to heart shaped brads...as simple as that.

supplies: cardstock Fabscraps. Patterned paper Love Elsie. Tag Making memories. Stamp Paperartsy. Ink Anciet Page by Clearsnap. Rub-on Kaisercraft.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images