scrap and stamp challenge.

1:14:00 PM

this weeks' challenge over at scrap and stamp Saturday is this sketch. below is my interpretation.
i used the sketch a little differently. instead of using two 6 x 4 inch photos i used an article out of a magazine about my book. it is a piece i wrote about crafting and how important it is in today's society...and for keeping me sane. I used American Crafts' Everyday paper pack for my patterned paper and a circle punch to punch reverse scallops out of the edge. The photo is an actual image out of the book showing supplies you can use to make your own cards.

the stamped images are from the Making Memories labels stamps.
Stamped in flannel grey ink onto white and slightly overlapped.

my date stamp is an office stamp i used and then sewn to the background cardstock.

my title was printed and placed onto the photo cut in a circle.
hope you like it...

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images