blog hop.

4:00:00 PM

If you have just joined me here then come along as we join in the fun of the
Scrapbook Challenges Blog Hop. Go back and start with Pamela's blog to join in the fun
www.pamelasworldofscrap.blogspot.com

a bit about me...
I am honored to be a NEW Design Team Member for Scrapbook Challenges
i have been scrapbooking forever and come from a card making and stamping background. I absolutely love techniques and patterned paper - these are my favourite products to use. I have a somewhat eclectic style that is simple with something unexpected. On my blog you will find something of everything I dabble in creatively and a bit about my life...
Scrapbook Challenges is an awesome creative community with lots of inspirational sketches and challenges with loads of talent on the design team.


here's the wonderful sketch Pamela came up with for the blog hop
we have been challenged with...

and here is my take on the sketch of the double page

This layout inspiration apart from the sketch came from the gift bag (patterned paper) I recently bought. The vibrant colors and tattoo like images was a real eye catcher!
I used circles on my layout as the elements in the middle. I also chose to use only 3 photos on the right and lose the 3 photos on the left side of my layout.

For my title I used a large circle and inked it using my Scattered Straw Distress ink. The top part of the circle was finished off by repeating the laced ribbon on the left side of the layout.


I used my favourite swirl stamp from fancy pants and stamped in the bottom of the circle and placed my title letters across the top part. The lettering is grungeboard colored with Lipstick Distress ink and then glazed.


be sure to check out the totally cool prizes you can win just by being a part of this blog hop! and who couldn't do with a few more goodies for scrapping goodness...
There are some fabulous paper goodies up for grab as well as some awesome Prima flowers...

next hop on to Cathy's blog to see what she has come up with
www.beautifulscraps.blogspot.com


don't forget to leave comments on all the blogs to win BIG!

the other design team members to visit in this order are:
1. Pamela - www.pamelasworldofscrap.blogspot.com
2. Ilene - www.whatabunchofscrap.blogspot.com
3. Deb - www.tassiedeb.blogspot.com
4. Jackie - www.mybasketofscraps.blogspot.com
5. Lydia - www.scrappergal78.blogspot.com
6. Jowilna - www.jowilnanolte.blogspot.com
7. Cathy - www.beautifulscraps.blogspot.com
8. Jenn - www.jennscreativechaos.blogspot.com
9. Catherine - www.itsybitsyartsy.blogspot.com
10. Karen - www.readysetscrap.blogspot.com
11. Annie - www.littlewingscreates.blogspot.com
12. Dani - www.alongcamedani.blogspot.com
13. Sarah E - www.scrapcetera.com
14. Rene' - www.stampinginsunnysa.blogspot.com
15. Sarah S - www.miss-hippy-chick.blogspot.com
16. Jamie - www.paperheartproject. blogspot.com
17. Debi - www.bumblebeesflight.blogspot.com
18. Natalie - www.njmacs.blogspot.com
19. Sookie - www.totallydoodles.blogspot.com
20. Brynn - www.bzbdesigns.typepad.com

You Might Also Like

70 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images