blog-candy.

9:08:00 AM

i hope you are all having a wonderful and blessed Easter, and that the true meaning may find its way into your heart...amongst all the Easter eggs in your tummy! I have a Lindt Bunny that I got from a precious friend of mine...he is still in tact on my desk...
blogging has been an interesting and fun journey with lots of learning curves - one of the most exciting things was learning how to code! thank goodness I have a resident coder and teacher!
to celebrate 10 000 hits (wow) on my blog I am giving away some candy...above is just a taste!
in the parcel you will find
4 x ink pads, (distress ink, encore and fabrico) 2 x alphabet set stamps, 2 x wood mounted stamps, 3 x packets of ATC card blanks, stickers, embellishments, printed transparencies, ribbon, 6x6 inch papers and a whole lot more....
all you need to do is to leave a comment on my blog with your e-mail address so I can get hold of you, and then tell your friends to visit and do the same. once i reach 10 000 hits I will do a random draw. The give-away is open to all creative souls across the world.

You Might Also Like

32 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images