simply done.

5:55:00 PM


this layout was done a few weeks ago when cariena sent me some
of the fabulous making memories papers. The layout features my friend and scrapbooking genius Melissa from Kaisercraft in Australia. I kept it clean and simple focusing on the photos and the pretty embossed paper from India. I heart my embossed papers!
this has been a crazy busy week with projects coming out of my ears and piled high onto my table...with barely 6 inches of working space on my desk and stuff all across my lounge!
How does that always happen? i look forward to the end of the month when these projects are collected and returned only towards the end of the year....when they will be new and fresh and beautiful again! hope you have a wonderfully creative weekend ahead.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images