sketch challenge.

3:22:00 PM


this week at scrap and stamp Saturday the challenge was to use a supplied sketch. I changed the single page layout into a double by simply stretching my sketch


by the way...these are my new favourite colours to work with...red, black,
khaki green and yellow

I used some of 7Gypsies' texture rub-ons...love them lately


my stamping part was done with Tim Holtz stamps...and also a favourite saying...


used my smooch spritz for fun...


and some old K&Company collage art...
The journaling was done on thin strips and then matted to make then stand out against the background paper...which i love by the way! Other details include a South African postage stamp, staples, Jenni Bowlin stickers, flat backed pearls and diamante...
hope you feel inspired. head on over to scrap and stamp Saturday to find some more inspiring layouts.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images