sketch 203.

5:30:00 AM


this week's sketch at Scrapbook challenges is another great one by Pamela.
it took two takes before i was happy with my layout. the first one was quite literal and very pink and then came this one...
head on over to www.scrapbookchallenges.ning.com to see what the other girls have done. and while you are there take a look around to see some of the wonderful and creative layouts the members share each day.


instead of using some scalloped edge card stock i used punched circles for the bottom of my layout. i used all my scraps which is my favourite thing to do. some of them are raised to add some dimension, and funky little knots with embroidery thread is repeated from the journaling block.


to create a decorative border along the edge of my journaling block i combined thread and bling.


and then...
with the left overs i made this layout. and yes it's that same 7gypsies pattern that i love so much lately combined with making memories vintage findings.


the oh so lovely Prima flower was sent to me by Pamela!! thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. we here in South Africa are totally Prima deprived ...i could tell you exactly why but then why leave myself wide open. all i can say is ...you wholesalers who order stock - wake up!!!


i love the combination of 7gypsies and making memories, and some bling just because i can.


hope you have a wonderful creative day!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images