sketch 212.

1:28:00 PM


sketch 212...wow! this week's sketch over at scrapbook challenges was an easy one for me - i think mostly because I knew what paper I wanted to use along with some goodies that were starting to gather dust on my table from other projects.


below is what I did with the sketch.
i did a whole bunch of layering with patterned paper. my favourites
being the new Girls' Paperie and red 7gypsies.


a die-cut element that was part of another project but ended up being too small


tickets copied from kaisercraft's up up and away range...but cut and made my own


some stamps from graphic 45 and journaling


my title die-cut with a shadow


supplies: Patterned paper by Girls' Paperie, Teresa Collins, 7Gypsies, graphic 45 and unknown. Other diamantes, embroidery thread, lettering and flourish.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images