word challenge.

11:17:00 AM

today over at scrapbook challenges I am hosting a challenge on words or quotes. I love these challenges - not only do they jump start some great journaling ideas they also inspire stunning layouts one would not normally think about! for my challenge i chose the word "play".
my layout was inspired by Barbs du Plessis whose work i totally love and whom i greatly admire as an artist and person! so thanks queeni!
i used the word play in my layout, but they actual activity is also featured in my photos. this is my nephew Jonathan playing with what used to be my Lego when i was a child! i absolutely loved my Lego and they were favorite gifts on birthdays and Christmas.

i used dimensional glaze on my title letters to jazz them up

glitter glue on a chipboard heart

the little truck was cut from the patterned paper and adhered onto another piece of patterned paper. the inking around the edges adds a dirty look to it that i love. the small strips of patterned paper of the left hand side are highlighted and separated by rows of diamante and sewing for extra dimension and texture.

so hop on over to scrapbook challenges and see what other challenges you can take part in..and hop into the gallery section for loads of inspirational layouts and cards!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images