birthday invitations.

11:53:00 AM

every year in January it is time for a new set of birthday invitations for my mom. each year i try and make something nice, something that she will like. having said that, my mom is not a fan of my weird creativity and more than often frown upon my paper and colour combinations. so i try and play it safe. but this year i did throw in some tim holtz patterned paper for good measure. I made little matchbook invitations with a current favourite bird stamp from Glitz Design! love those girls!! they are simple and quick but at least they are in the post and that is all that matters for now.

supplies: patterned paper by mme, tim holtz. card stock by Canson, bazzill basics. stamp by glitz design. ink by tsukineko. flower by prima. tiny attacher by tim holtz. other diamante.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images