scrap and stamp saturday.

1:02:00 PM

this week's challenge over at scrap and stamp Saturday is doing a layout about you - the here and now! i grabbed some new Prima goodies from my desk and just had a good old play date with myself. i am trying to escape real life lately so i just do what i love and love what i do...this is really what this page is about! about being creative and forgetting all the small insignificant things happening around me, but rather to focus on the more important things in life! this is also a philosophy people like to crucify me over - because i really don't care about the things they do, instead focus on what is important and valuable to me!

for my stamping i used some 7gypsies words and my American crafts dot stamp. i inked it using vintage sepia versafine and then wiped away some of the ink with a wet wipe to give the distressed look once stamped.

some 7gypsies stickers and rub-ons teamed with distress ink pad re-inker dripped directly onto my layout and then spritzed with water!
so head on over to scrap and stamp Saturday and play along with us. you can also view the stunning layouts by the other design team members. hope you have a rest what is left of the weekend...i am off to do some painting in the kitchen...and trying to finish a little Easter celebration postcard.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images