all aboard by docrafts - bouble page layout how to.

6:03:00 AM

it's been a while since i have blogged -sorry for being absent without even a word!while returning from my travels and dealing with life i picked up a bug and 3 weeks later i am not better. so after antibiotics and lots of meds later it is back to the doctor today. so inconsiderate when life and crafting has to be done! any how - i have been busy and this layout is one of my favourites lately. it's one of those that when you start it you sort of have a plan and then it takes on a life of it's own and turns into magic where everything just falls into place and works. it's simple but effective and i love how everything just works together perfectly.

 For most people travelling is a big part of their lives – for me personally I think I love traveling more than most people but don’t get to do it often. So when the opportunity arises I want to capture those special moments in an equally special way. This is what I did with these photos from way back when – I was lucky enough to go on a cruise and visit the islands off the African coast. The photos was never really scrapped in a decent way and when I first saw the new All Aboard range of DoCrafts products I knew it was time to revisit some older memories. The colours and designs on this range of products are so versatile – ready and willing for any travel related photos to be scrapped beautifully.
the All Aboard range has the most amazing stuff in it, like these ribbon clips. they are so easy to assemble and the printed ribbons are simply gorgeous! they make for fabulous little touches to any project and can be done in seconds
i used my favourite go-to coffee AC cardstock to die-cut my title on my Cuttlebug
the range also has some beautiful washi tapes in it. here i used the washi tape and tore it into smaller strips overlapping them onto each other for added texture and interest
I used mister Huey inks and a large paintbrush loaded with water to create the splats directly onto my layout. they fit perfectly into the already stained paper in the range. for a detailed sxs explanation on how to complete this layout you can head on over to www.thewholesaler.biz/blog - but you have to share your layout with us so we can be inspired by your creativity! happy scrapping!

Products Used
All Aboard Travel Labels (24 Piece) [DPMA157189]
All Aboard 12x12 Paper Pack (32 Pack) [DPMA160143]
All Aboard Ribbon Clips (15 Piece) [DPMA356100]
All Aboard Patterned Craft Tape (3 Piece) [DPMA462200]
AC Cardstock Rocky Road 12x12 Textured Cardstock [AC NATURALS 71466]
AC cardstock White 12x12 Textured Cardstock [AC NEUTRALS 71081]
Mister Huey's Colour Mist - Classic Tan [AC 101102]
Tombow Mono Multi Glue [TB 62191]
Zots 3D 200 [TW 3786]

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images