scrap africa challenge - patchwork vintage bliss card.

6:36:00 AM

Welcome to another Scrap Africa challenge. This month Marelize is challenging you to create something with a patchwork background. I used some of the beautiful Vintage Bliss paper by Simple Stories to create my card background. I used my square punch to punch the paper scraps into squares, inked the edges and adhered them to my background.
a quick sew with my machine to add texture to the seams did the trick to make it more authentic
the so happy sticker is from the Vintage Bliss sticker sheet matted onto grey cardstock and finished off with a pretty bloom and leaf
the pink square is a scrap from a technique i was playing with - markers and water to get a funky new look - nothing special but just the way i like it
and if you play along this week - you can win an awesome set of washi tapes in black and white. so head on over to the blog here and see what the rest of the design team came up with

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images