4/25 - make your own stamps using Cuttlebug dies.

3:12:00 PM

welcome to the third day of sharing tips and tricks using your Cuttlebug machine.so if you have been hanging around my blog long enough you will know i love circles. a girl can never had too many circle punched, dies, stamps and elements. so what to do when you don't have the right sized stamp why not make your own?
Tip #4 - make your own stamps using dies
I used a circle die to cut circles out of fun foam, then adhered them onto an acrylic block using double sided tape and then stamped with them.
I use anything from Chalk ink pads to Acrylic paints for different effects when stamping my circles. They truly are versatile.
you can use a single circle and stamp it repeatedly or use a couple on a larger block and off-set them for a versatile background stamp.
i lvoe the texture that acrylic paint offers your stamps.
i don't mind my stamps getting mucked up even when i use acrylic paint, because when they are no longer that nice, i simply peel them off my acrylic block and clean it, die cut new circles and start all over again. stamps truly are the most versatile products i have in my stash!
i will be back tomorrow afternoon local South African time with tip #4. And in case you are stressed out, this is not why i am sharing these ideas and tips - i do it because i believe in this product, and by the end of my 25 days i will have completed my Project Life pages for December while memory keeping one day at a time. no stress, just creativity at it's best. so play along and don't be stressed out.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images