scrap africa sketch challenge - single page.

1:50:00 PM

Can you believe here we are in December. it's time for another sketch challenge over at Scrap Africa. Again it's such a versatile sketch and the design team came up with some stunning layouts, and all so very different. below is my version of the sketch...i pulled this photo off of FB of my little nephew and my brother - such a cool pic.
i used a combination of inks and texture paste on the background. I then layered some patterned papers, tags, strips of paper and washi tape before adding my photo. the silver and gold leafed squares was left over from another project (as usual) and i cut them into smaller squares and added them for a fun and metallic twist.
and as usaul i added some sewing and washi tapes but no buttons (oh dear)....
i had loads of fun with this one that came together easily and kept true to my style.
after a rough week of lots of violent electrical and hail storms we finally have power again so i can work on my 25 days of Cuttlebug tips and tricks again. i will be back tomorrow with day 4 of 25. wishing you a peaceful and crafty Sunday afternoon.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images