The Wholesaler - Pebbles Special Delivery Baby Boy cards.

7:00:00 AM

I know a couple of girls with new born boys – so imagine my delight when I was sent this new range of Pebbles Special Delivery range of papers, stickers and embellishments. So naturally I wanted to make some cards with this range to send out.
For this card I used the star paper in the background, and then cut a smaller piece of patterned paper and adhered it at an angle to reveal some of the dark blue star paper behind it. From the sticker sheet I added the green ‘it’s a boy’ Polaroid frame, matted it onto plain cardstock and inserted a little cut out square from the patterned paper.
The flag stickers are from the sticker sheet and I wrapped them around some toothpicks to give them some dimension and make them look like real little flags. A few velvet flowers and diamante adds finishing touches.
i have a new love for these velvet flowers - simply gorgeous!
For this card I turned the left over star paper over to reveal the two toned blue chevron paper. This piece I used on the background of my card. From the it’s a boy sheet of paper I cut four squares out together and adhered it in the centre of the card. Some sewing around the edges adds a nice touch.
I added the oval sticker sheet in the middle of the card as a focal point. To make it look less like a sticker I added some hand sewing around the outer edge using embroidery thread. Two thin strips of paper and blue velvet flowers add a finishing touch for a quick and easy card.
machine and hand sewing together make for interesting texture and patterns!
I think this range of paper and stickers are great value for money! There are so much in the packs and each sticker and sheet of paper can be stretched into several cards and layouts, or a little mini album for a newly born baby boy.

Products used
Pebbles Special Delivery It’s a boy [732450]
Pebbles Special Delivery B is for Boy [732448]
Pebbles Special Delivery Little Star [732444]
Pebbles Special Delivery Phrase and accent Stickers [732456]
Petaloo Flora Doodles Velvet Hydrangeas Dark Blue [1296135]

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images