The Wholesaler - Something blue I love you – layout and sketch

6:30:00 AM

To be or not to be - bound by a product or theme? That is the question! I am not bound at all – take for instance the lovely new Prima Something Blue range. It is essentially a wedding range – meant to capture those beautiful engagement photos and wedding day memories. Well I haven’t had either – not a big or fancy engagement or wedding – just a private and intimate moment without the big commercial money making hype.
But I do have plenty of other special and significant memories. And that is why I love scrapbooking so much. I can take a range of products and papers and turn it into anything I want it to be – to love or adore until death parts me from it! So I used this stunning range to create a single page layout for the front of an album. A single photo that captures so much, tells a very personal story and combines my love for scrapbooking and my love for this guy. I also love all those special embellishments included in this range. The beautiful brads and enamel dots are a firm favourite – but what I absolutely adore is those little silver metal paper clips. These can be tucked away under photos and papers and adds that hint of something special and interesting – that little something that captures your imagination and makes you want to take in every single little hidden detail.


So while I am in love with this paper range and fresh colour palette – I am also very much in love with this guy and my life – and the best way I know how to capture this is through scrapbooking and memory keeping. So I leave you with a sketch of this layout – and we would love to see your version of this sketch and what you create with this stunning range of product.

i love all the embellishments in this range - how they fit together so beautifully!
To download the sketch for this layout head on over here http://www.thewholesaler.biz/blog/prima-something-blue/
Products used
Prima Something Blue Tags & Tickets [PM 573287].
Prima Something Blue Brads [PM 572761]
Prima Something Blue Double Sided Paper - Love Melodies [PM 813499]
Prima Something Blue Chipboard Stickers [PM 813734]
Something Blue Metal Paper Clips [PM 573010]
Prima Something Blue Collection Kit [PM 814137]
Prima Princess Wood Icons [PM 572907]
Mister Huey's Colour Mist - Opaque White [AC 101100]
Walnut Ink Crystals [TWI-001]
VersaFine Ink Pad - Onyx Black [TVF-82]
Stationers Desk Cling Stamp [PM 813994]

And remember you can order your favourite goodies from The Wholesaler and have them delivered to your local store for delivery!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images