Easy storage for your metal dies - compact and gorgeous.

12:08:00 PM

I am always looking for great ways to organize my scrapbooking stash. Now as a crafter and scrapbooker things need to be accessible, easy to reach, functional and still beautiful. So came the problem of my ever increasing "die" collection. First i had them in plastic tubs in their packaging, then i removed them from their packaging which removed the bulk and gave me more space but having them stacked on top of each other just wasn't the perfect solution. But then it dawned on me. With some of the companies supplying dies with a magnetic sheet this was a great solution. But posed another issue - I had to go out and buy lots of empty CD storage cases to put dies into on a magnetic sheet, then the CD cases would take up too much space and it wasn't pretty. In came my next solution...
I found these A4 magnetic sheets at Chiswick. Then i was looking for something to put it in and found these amazingly beautiful files at Typo that matched my colour scheme. So I placed my dies on the magnetic sheets according to designs, labelled the folders and had the perfect solution
They are compact and gorgeous. I am absoloutely in love with these A4 magnetic sheets - they are functional and versatile and the perfect solution to many of my storage problems. These files take up very little space and can slot into a book case or even be filed in filing cabinet which will give me even more space. Can you see where i am going with this one...now to empty the filing cabinet!
I hope you are inspired by looking for alternative storage ideas for your crafting supplies. Remember that Chiswick has huge range of products available and these A4 sheets is just one way my life was made so much easier
Compact and gorgeous, and for now at least a solution to my storage problems!

To find the closest store to you contact Denise 031 – 569 6116 or visit www.chiswick.co.za
and see all the wonderful products available.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images