Shimmering backgrounds using burnishing paste.

3:00:00 PM

I have a new found love with burnishing pastes to create my own shimmering backgrounds and elements. So for my card i used a combination of purple and bronze burnishing pastes together with brown pearlescent inks to create a decorative background to use on my cards.
I love how the purple base peeks through the brown and bronze on the top layer. I used a combination of new patterned papers, old recycled postage stamps, and new die-cuts to decorate my card.
I added a dimensional chipboard sticker from Chiswick as my focal point element on my card. I layered it on top of my patterned paper star for added effect.
a few embellishments adds a finishing touch to this card.
are the wonderful products from Chiswick I used for this background card technique....

Layered Stickers – Summer Days st1003 

Dye Ink Pad – Brown rs3299 

Burnishing Paste 25ml – Metallic Purple pa2220 

Burnishing Paste 25ml – Bronze pa2195

 You can visit www.chiswick.co.za for more information on their products, and to find your closest craft store to purchase these goodies!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images