Chiswick Cardstock – budget friendly table center pieces.

3:14:00 PM

This week I am playing with the super cool range of Chiswick cardstock. Have you seen this range? It comes in a huge range of colours in a gorgeous soft textured weave perfect for all my crafting needs – and perfect for any budget. So to showcase how versatile their range of cardstocks can be in any crafters’ life I am posting a set of projects here on the blog this week, starting with a cute centre piece I made. I was commissioned to make some table center pieces for a party and came up with this budget friendly center piece idea using two colours of cardstock in a fun and easy to make pin wheel. These are super easy to make and by combining the two colours of cardstock you can achieve a colourful feast for the eyes that young and old will enjoy.
 
To house my windmills I used the cute little ice-cream cups i found at my local grocery store just above the ice-cream fridge. I almost missed them – but luckily those coloured stripes attracted my attention and i could see the possibilities a mile away! you know what I am talking about right? To add some finish g touches I used bakers twine in matching colours and wrapped it around the cup tied into a knot. The windmill is grounded in a piece of foam and covered with green moss and a few decorative pins.
I love how quick and easy this project was!
be sure to check out the entire range of cardstock colours over at www.chiswick.co.za
and don’t miss the equally popular paper pad  – together they make an amazing team of basics.
If you have any queries don’t hesitate to contact Denise 031- 569 5673 or visit www.chiswick.co.za
I will be back later this week with more great ideas on using this cardstock range – happy crafting!
And here’s a direct link to the wonderful products I used for my windmill project!
Textured c/stck 216g 12x12" Alma sb5260
Paper Pad sb1000
Craft Guillotine - 8.5" pct808

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images