Chiswick incorporated into my Project Life.

6:21:00 PM

Hello and welcome - thank you for hanging around and to all the loyal followers and stalkers! I so appreciate the support and comments every now and again - and knowing that you sometimes visit my little creative corner - it does make it all worthwhile!
It's time for another Chiswick blog post and I had loads of fun incorporating their stickers, chipboard and cardstock into my PL layout for July.
For todays project I used my pink Chiswick cardstock and wanted to see how it would bleach out - yes with good old normal household bleach - and it worked even better than what i imagined. I dipped the pink cardstock into the bleach and it sucked up that bleach like it was a thirsty camel in the desert....it was quite amazing to see. On my heart I punched you can see how the bright pink bleached to a light cream - perfect for my colour scheme i was working with.
I also used some of my Chiswick inks and stamps to create the custom element for my layout - quick and easy and so versatile!
I used a piece that was totally bleached out to back the plastic word bar to make it stand out beautifully. Hard to believe that the pink bleaches to a soft cream colour.
I used the pink to cut this beautiful trellis and then backed it using a soft aqua colour cardstock.
For my embellishments I used some of the Chiswick range of stickers and chipboard elements. On this photo I added the sticker to overlap at the bottom, and then cut off the overlapping piece and added a staple to finish it off.

Die-Cut Stickers – Funky fun  st1002Textured C/Stock 216g 12″ x 12″ Dainty 2 10 Shts/Pck sb5345
Textured C/Stock 216g 12″ X 12″ Taffy 10 Shts/Pck sb5000
To view the products and to see more of the wonderful Chiswick products visit
www.chiswick.co.za or contact your nearest craft store.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images