Die-cut border double page by Jowilna Nolte.

4:00:00 PM

One of my favourite things to do is use my paper scraps (those vast amounts) i collect each week and create something out of the proverbial nothing.So came to be this double page layout using some of the beautiful blue and brown Couture Creations paper scraps and one of my favourite die-cuts.
I started by grouping strips of Couture Creations paper from the Sew Jo Paper pad together with washi tape and other paper scraps. I then searched for some blue and green elements out of my scrap box to use.

I used some Co'ordinations cardstock scraps to punch leaves for layering on top of my die-cuts.
I die-cut my leaves out of plain smooth white cardstock. I was looking for a specific blue embossing powder, but instead what i found was years of almost done tubs of embossing powder - so i mixed all the little bits together and got this amazing blue colour - perfect!
 I embossed all the leaves to give them lots of texture and ana amzing colour!
dainty paper flowers and diamante grouped together - and here you can clearly see the brown and blue paper strips that i cut from the Couture Creations Sew Jo | CO723545 Paper pad.
The brown, blue and white striped paper was the inspiration behind this layout and also the colour scheme prompt. What triggers and inspires your creativity?



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images