Hello.. make your own shiny paper and accents double page layout.

9:42:00 AM

Whenever I create a layout or other project, I always try and find a way to use what I have and not to purchase things I may only use every now and again. And so it came to be that I needed a little piece of glossy cardstock, not something I use often, so I made my own for some stamped decorative elements and die-cuts.

I used the new All-Purpose inks from Tsukineko distributed by The Wholesaler in South Africa to create my sparkly papers. On the piece below I added some stamping...

and for the rest I used some new die-cuts by Ultimate Crafts to create this stunning effect. I think this may be by new most favourite die ever!

For the full tutorial on this layout, head on over to the Scrapbook Studio website and download it. Included in the download is a sxs on how to create your layout, as well as the sxs on the techniques used to create my shimmering elements and background pieces.
Bringing you new and innovative ways of working with these amazing inks available from Scrapbook Studio - your one stop shop.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images