Modern Vintage an Antique Bazaar Layout.

11:10:00 AM

Fancy a bit of a vintage layout, then the new Kaisercraft paper range is just for you. Perfect for those old photographs that need a little something special, and even some colour without being overwhelming.
When I first saw this range I had my doubts, but the more I used it the more I realised how versatile it is. I have made several layouts with it and they are all totally different from each other, each with its own unique feel and look.
For this single page I layout I used some of the papers and cut different width strips and lined them all up in different heights on the left hand side of my layout. I wanted to use an enlarged photo on the right hand side so this made the most sense. The paper strips offers some colour – a beautiful golden yellow, gorgeous patina turquois and then some old red.
On top of the strips I layered some clock circles cut and punched from the patterned paper. I used 3 clock circles, and then added a fourth circle element cut on my Silhouette machine. Notice how even though I added a fourth element how they balance each other out. The two cream clocks, and then the two black circle elements. I still kept my cluster closely together and added other elements to break things up a bit, like the die cut element, sewing and diamanté.
As a finishing touch and to add some pattern to the background, I added stamping and stencilling.
And in the end I really love this layout – old and yet new at the same time. Perfect for vintage memories and the men in your life – it all depends on how you use the paper stash t create the mood and feel you want to convey.
We hope you love this range as much as we do!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images