Gold woven card using the Xyron.

10:39:00 AM

Hi everyone - my apologies for being missing in action for a few days!I can hardly believe that I haven't blogged for so long, life has been a bit hectic and well emotional. I have gone on a journey of soul searching - mine and yours!
Questioning humanity and the meaning of all things worldly - have we lost the plot totally?
anyways - onto some prettiness...
I am on the Chiswick blog today with a beautiful gold glitter woven card using
the Xyron Creative Station.
I am just loving my Xyron at the moment - it's just so quick and easy!
*****
Recently we also celebrated Father's day - well mine has been in heaven for 29 years now.
Wow how time has flown by - and it almost seems surreal - as if I totally skipped a couple of years in reality. But, instead life has gone on and I made this cute little card using some amazing products by The Wholesaler, Imagine Crafts and Tsukineko.


So if you missed this post on the Imagine Crafts Blog then head on over here to see the wonderful products I used head on here  
I promise not to disappear again for a while at least - and thank you for hanging out and popping in! Without you guys visiting there would be no creative purpose apart from enjoying it myself and keeping me sane! Go and be creative!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images