Stamped details with lady Pattern Paper.

7:30:00 AM

I have a huge selection of gorgeous stamps that I love so much. So I am on a mission to use all of them at least once this year – quite a commitment and mission but something that is making me feel so much better. But more exciting is the fact that I can create my own embellishments using my stamps. So I stamped a couple of images onto my Lady Pattern Paper and used them on my layout turning my layout into something truly unique.





















I used a combination of the Intense Teal and So Buff papers to create a very pleasant layout that is calm – a somewhat neutral background for my photos to sit on and the cluster of stamped elements and embellishments.

 I stamped this beautiful diamond shaped stamp onto the Essentials Gingham pattern. The stamp allows a slight hint of colour and pattern to show through it making for an interesting element.


 I only use VersaFine ink for most of my stamped images. This ink is perfect for the detailed stamps I used, and dries perfectly on the Lady Pattern Paper.
 For my butterfly stamped images I used a combination of Gingham and Sheet Music papers in Teal. The pure black ink against the stunning teal colour is such a wonderful combination. To finish off the stamped butterflies I added some metal elements and diamanté to the centres as a nice finishing touch adding dimension.
 Use large and small butterfly images and stamp them onto your patterned paper to create your own embellishments. Dress them up with other elements and let them float on your layout by only adhering them in the centre of the butterfly and letting the wings float lose.
To add some of my red/pink accent colour I used a scrap of the Pink Mary script paper to the right hand side of my layout, combined it with stamped words and elements for dimension and texture. Grouping elements together to fill an empty space on a layout makes for a wonderful and simple statement.

I love how busy this layout is, but also quite pleasing with loads of interest. And my favourite foundation for creating this stamped detail layout is my Lady Pattern Papers.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images