Create - double page layout.

1:43:00 PM

Just reminder that the September issue of CREATE Magazine is live and you can download and read it at your own pace perusing leisurely through all the amazing inspiration from the team.
I am sharing this layout I created using the sketch9. I loved working with this sketch - and this was a real challenge using so many photos on a single page - yes I am a less is more kind of girl.
For my large "J" I used a grungeboard letter inked using dark brown walnut ink, then embossed with a layer of silver and gold embossing powder mixed together. Lastly I added a layer of StazOn Studio Glaze in Gold to add to the faux metal look. I love how this turned out.
So head on over and catch the magazine as well as previous issues all in one convenient location by clicking on the link above.
You can also Download some free sketches and play along and get published in a future issue - so go ahead and be inspired and CREATE! Until next time.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images