hello October blogging.

7:26:00 AM

I can hardly believe it's October - the months and this year is just racing by! I am so behind blogging for the last part of September due to some technical difficulties but hopefully am back for good and regularly! Thanks for hanging out though - without blog readers and followers there really is no point to blogging! So please know that you are appreciated and loved!
For today I am sharing a few things and you can head on over to the blogs to read the full articles, and remember to leave some love there - thank you!
We are beginning to think about Christmas - gasp - I know - can we just catch up to this year and slow down for a second. But hey its true. so head on over to Lady Pattern Paper blog and see how I Created these cute little folded gift bag/boxes. So simple and yet so effective.
And over on The Wholesaler blog you can read all about my wonderful and sometimes frustrating experience with the NEW Silhouette CURIO machine and work space.
I am truly blessed to have been given this machine by our wonderful distributor The Wholesaler and Silhouette America. This is an amazing machine and if you are consider buying one - this-is-it!
 Well that's it for today! I will be back tomorrow with some more posts - full posts this time!
In the meantime have an amazingly creative day...and don't forget to book for this upcoming amazing event - you don't want to miss out!
http://bit.ly/Secret-Scrapbooking-Event”

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images