Pop Painted flowers | Happiness card.

5:12:00 PM

On the Chiswick blog I am sharing how I incorporate my POP paint into my daily crafting life. Yes! it’s definitely not just for painting furniture, but for painting anything that needs a bit of colour. I made this quick card and altered my chipboard word as well as some flowers to make this vibrant and stunning card.
For the base of my card I used a coloured baby wipe – sharing more on this technique in an upcoming article. I then used my POP paint in the colour “Buttery” to add some colour to my elements to make them pop and stand out against the vibrant pink background.
  Step 1 – Paint your chipboard word or shape using a small paint brush and POP Paint.
I painted mine with 2 layers for good coverage on my grey chipboard.
Leave it to dry well and then add a layer of glaze for a shiny beautiful finish.
 step 2 – Mist a small amount of water in the lid of your paint.
Mix the paint and the water for a more liquidy paint, then paint white flowers with a single layer of paint to change the colour. The POP paint gives a nice solid coverage on the white flowers and it looks amazing.
 Adhere the chipboard word to your card base and secure with 3 sewn stitches in purple.
Adhere the flowers and there you have a really stunning quick and easy card using your POP Paint.
So POP paint really can be used for anything and everything from painting furniture to painting craft supplies and altering
things that need to be updated.
Have you found your favourite colour in the range yet?
Until later this week when I will be back with some POP inspiration – happy painting!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images