Life | I am back

3:06:00 PM

I have stepped back and taken some personal days - hard to believe as life still went on I just didn't get around to blogging regularly. And for now that is OK. Thanks for hanging out though - i know how frustrating it can be if nothing happens in blogland, but sometimes we just need to break away.

I have this fun Spring inspired tag up on the ImagineCrafts blog. Spring - yes - don't you just love that some parts of the world get to see new blooms as we head into winter with some colder weather, which I am looking forward to.
Hop on over to see the full article as well as the latest technique articles using the fabulous imagine Crafts Tsukineko products!

In the meantime I have packed some 600 + kits for various events and classes I will be teaching in the next two months. And if you know me really well, you can imagine how bored I was with the whole process. But also relieved that it is done so I can concentrate on the fun stuff....like playing with some really cool products I received. More about that tomorrow.... such awesome and exciting news to share. Have a wonderful creative day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images