Mom’s Single Page Layout – With Love…

7:22:00 AM

If you are planning preserve the memory of this year’s Mother’s Day, why not make a beautiful single page layout and pop it into a frame – a perfect reminder of the one who loves you unconditionally.
My inspiration for this layout was the beautiful scalloped tag I used on my layout. To find matching papers and elements was not difficult at all, and the range of Lady Pattern Paper papers worked perfectly.
I wanted a simple layout and made the papers the supporting stars to my photos. So I decided to punch the papers into a decorative edge using a border punch.
My photo was matted onto a Kraft patterned paper that acted as my neutral colour, and the blue and red my accents.
Use two different paper colours and designs to punch with a decorative punch.
I used this beautiful lace punch – and with stunning effects combined the teal and red paper by repeating the same pattern.
My photo was matted onto plain cardstock, and then a larger Kraft paper matt was used to house the scalloped tag I wanted to use. I also added torn strips of washi tape before adhering my photo.
To finish off my layout I added additional stamped wording, embellishments, tags, enamel dots and ink splats.
 And all I have to do is pop my single page layout it into a frame and have a perfectly preserved memory of my special Mom.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images