POP Paint | Painted Layout background.

4:40:00 PM

Creating painted backgrounds on your layouts is so easy with the small jars of POP Paint – the perfect quantity for those looking for a creative medium but not ready to commit to large amounts of paint. Today I am using the paint over texture paste on a layout background with stunning results.
I used the beautiful “zest” colour combined with a vibrant pink for a stunning effect.
 step 1 – Add texture paste through a stencil on your background.
Select your POP Paint colour that you want to use as the background.
 step 2 – Die-cut some shapes out of white cardstock and paint them in a second colour of POP Paint.
I used Flamingo for my elements.
 step 3 – You can see the texture peeking through the Zest paint. Then add a layer of pink acrylic paint over the Zest paint for a lovely contrast.
 Decorate the layout with matching stickers and embellishments.
I used the barrel in my photo as inspiration for my colour selection – pink and yellow.
  I love how easy it is to add colour and texture to my layouts and craft projects using POP Paint.
The colours are amazing and with the small jar sizes are perfect for layouts and cards.
Have you tried your favourite colours in the range yet?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images