around here...

3:20:00 PM

Around here things have been hectic, crazy, scary but mostly exciting.Since the last time traveling around the country teaching 300 odd ladies at Scrapbook Studios event things have been interesting around here. I was slapped yet another LOW blow by the industry, which turns out to be the biggest ever blessing by God. You know the feeling when God shuts a door HE alone opens an even bigger one! Well there you have it! I am blessed even more than I can ask or dream of....well I can dream bigger and so i am doing just that!

One of those exciting things is the release of the new Lady Pattern Paper papers in Egyptian Gold [Limited Edition] and Dazzling Blue [indeed]. I asked Bernie for a navy but what she gave us is the prettiest ever blue that is really versatile, and maybe one day she will do a navy but for NOW i am in love! And those gold hearts, well have my heart!
I was excited to photograph and play with these papers before release day and am always so honorued and excited to a part of the process.
How gorgeous are these golds? Best I stock up on some more before they are all sold out!

Then there is this that I am really excited about...but you will have to wait just a little longer for the reveal!

and then there is the Stencil Girl Christmas in July Bloghop that is happening tomorrow...so watch this space and hop along as you can be a winner too! Until later this weekend....
I am off to have a great teaching weekend filled with loads of creativity!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images